Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Mack, at age 26, reading his birthday card from us on March 12, 2006 . He obviously got a kick out of it.

Today Mack got a radio/CD player from the hospital to listen to, and Brian and Belinda found Mack's favorite rap CD and put it on for him. Richard said, that when Mack heard it this afternoon, both of his eyes opened (more than usual) and his right hand was moving like he was trying to keep the beat to the music.

Mack's fever has been down near to where it should be for the past two days and is staying there without Advil or Tylenol's assistance. He's been moving his right hand, arm and leg more frequently, but he tires easily. We need to continue to find things to stimulate him regularly and keep his interest up. The CD did the trick today. Tell him stories about goofy stuff that happened in the past that involved him. I bet that there are at least a thousand stories among us all. If you remember a good little story, and you want to add it to the blog, please do - go ahead.

Again, we ask that you keep those prayers and positive thoughts going for Mack.
Till next time,
Ruth & Richard

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia M. said...

Ruth Reading this almost brough tears to my eyes! I'm so happy that he is progessing!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Julia M. said...

Ruth Reading this almost brough tears to my eyes! I'm so happy that he is progessing!!!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Kenny said...

Heya Ruth, it's Kenny. I'm wondering what the visiting hours are & who's allowed to come visit now. Laurie & I would like to stop by if anyone outside of immediate family is allowed in. Please let me know via replying here or calling. Dale has my numbers. Thanks!!!!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home