Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday, September 17, 2006


Mum Poodles

Isn't it amazing what you can do with flowers!

I thought these little guys were adorable.

Today is Sunday, September 17th. Mack has been moving his head from side to side quite a bit for the past few days. Richard said just returned from the hospital and said the nurse told him that Mack seemed more alert than he has been. I'm hoping that the new medicine they started giving him has a something to do with this improvement. We're keeping our fingers crossed and praying that this might be the miracle we've been hoping for.

This butterfly landed on one of the zinnias in the front yard this summer. We've been seeing lots of butterflies and dragonflies this summer due to the garden in front. The fireflies hang out in the back yard where all the trees are.

More updates later,
Ruth & Richard

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruth,
I cant thank you enough for doing this blog and keeping us all up to date on his progress. I have been sick myself and not been able to visit like I wanted to and I check this often to see how he is. Thanks again.Crystal

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home